View Single Post
Old Mon May 26, 2008, 11:52pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to CLH Send a message via Yahoo to CLH
T-Dawg,

There's a reason they call you "Tommygun" use it!!! Like I said when you called me, you gave to much rope. Give him #2 and send him to the house. Yeah, some of your comments were a bit confrontational, but hey it happens. Grow from that, and always remember "Silence can't be quoted."

I've found that every time I've tried to be nice and give a player some rope, I end up hanging myself. I've ended up flinging more techs than I would have if I had just given the first one. I don't do that anymore. If its there, I call it. If that makes me a hothead then I'm a hothead.

As for your assignor, unfortunately sometimes its easier just say "I give up" and pull you guys and hope you'll forgive him. Problem is, we alienate our own at that point. It completely undermines your authority and makes you feel about 2 feet tall, but there's really nothing you can do. I ejected a tournament director who had a team playing one time. It took 2 hours to get my money and I haven't worked there since, but I knew I was right.

So, chin up big dawg, this ain't the end of the world. Just be a jerk like me and start flinging techs with no warnings, you'll be fine!!!!

CLH