View Single Post
Old Mon May 26, 2008, 10:30pm
Do not give a damn!!

It is really hard to say what should or should not have been done by the story. I will admit that I talk more during any summer or off season league because the consequences of the penalties are not always the same. You are often not dealing with the type of coaches that will control their kids and giving a T in AAU does not automatically solve all problems. I would suggest that you stay away from all the conversation until you know how to control the situation with your words better. At this time it is clear that either you have not grasped that skill completely (sometimes takes years) or you just need to take care of business.

What the assignor did might not have been the best way to handle the situation, but that does not make them not within their right to do so. I agree that it might not be fair, but in AAU assignments a lot of things are not done the same as the regular season. I would either talk to the assignor what happen or just not help them out in the future. You do not have to make that issue public or known; just do not return phone calls or emails. And you cannot be booked when you ordinarily would have been available if the situation bothers you enough.

Peace