View Single Post
Old Mon May 26, 2008, 09:20pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to TRef21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref
I think that you don't display very much professionalism or maturity on the court. You are confrontational with the players and probably cause most of the situations that end up in technical fouls and ejections.

Plus, I seriously hope that your officiating is better than your writing skills because the entire passage reads as if a fifth-grader is telling the story.
Yes my officiating is better than my writing skills. You state that I'm confrontational with the players and probably cause most of the situations that end up in technical fouls and ejections. So if you were in the situation I was in and heard that player say what he said during the game you would do nothing? My partner assessed the first technical, I had two opportunities which warranted a 2nd technical foul and warned the player before acting. I don't understand how that is unprofessional or shows that I lack maturity on the court. I don't understand how telling a player that he is on the edge/borderline is confrontational. Can you please elaborate on your statement so I can grow from this experience and learn from my fellow colleagues in the forum?