View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 25, 2008, 06:32am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy6900
Okay, coach, here's what you do in the future. Put your starting 9 on the lineup as usual then on the back, list the rest of the team. This way you can get past the tunnel vision coaches and the inept umpires in your league, thus allowing your players to get their "time" in.

I hate amateurs who try to use professional rules and agreements in amateur play. None of these people even have an iota of a clue how to work under professional ball yet they think they are the latest Casey Setengel!
This was not the umpires fault, this was the opposing coaches attitude with our team because we beat him the game before. The last game we played them our inept umpires failed to called an infield fly and after my players allowed the ball the hit the ground myself and my other coaches screamed infield fly and the umpire in the field called time which means the ball becomes dead and corrected the situation by calling infield fly rule. This caused the runner of this opposing coach the game before this protested game to have to return to 3rd base with 2 outs and my pitcher struck out the next batter LOL.