Thread: Classic Replay
View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 13, 2008, 12:19pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac
After this post, I posted one, then two more, jokes about runners. I guess the moderaters deleted them for being either too off-color, or too off-topic. I'm not upset at the moderators, they're just doing their job, I would just like to know why. It took me a while to find three, good, funny jokes about running on the internet, although, I will admit, all three had nothing to do with basketball officiating, and two, of the three, were slightly off-color. Maybe I should have stopped while I was ahead, with the one,
Well, not being a moderator....but I'm guessing that it might be because you seem to have the need to post pictures along with almost every single reply that you make. The occasional , fairly relevant or maybe funny picture I can see...... I'm guilty myself of that....but every single time?

Note that I'm sureashell not telling you what to post or not post either, Billy. That ain't my job, or my business. I'm just giving you my opinion re: maybe why some of your pictures were deleted. Your best bet though would be to PM Mick or Bob.