Thread: Classic Replay
View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 13, 2008, 10:58am
Esteemed Forum Member

Running Jokes ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett
No, if it was a running joke, she'd be referring to the NCAA track championships.
After this post, I posted one, then two more, jokes about runners. I guess the moderaters deleted them for being either too off-color, or too off-topic. I'm not upset at the moderators, they're just doing their job, I would just like to know why. It took me a while to find three, good, funny jokes about running on the internet, although, I will admit, all three had nothing to do with basketball officiating, and two, of the three, were slightly off-color. Maybe I should have stopped while I was ahead, with the one, off-topic, non-off color, joke about running.

Few Forum members, certainly not me, provide the humor, that we all need in life, like Mark Padgett. I'm not trying to be another Mark Padgett, or the other humorous Forum members, I'm just trying to add to the humor. I had my officiating evaluation last week and was told to "Go out there and have more fun". And, believe it or not, at our last company meeting, our president told all of us "To keep up the good work, and keep having fun". I'm trying.

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Apr 13, 2008 at 11:01am.