Thread: Classic Replay
View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 13, 2008, 10:14am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref
Nope, in fact you messed it up. You assumed, incorrectly, that only mens games were going to be involved, but the replay does contain some womens games in the next 24 hours. They simply follow the mens games that I listed. I was going to make a second post for them and happened to be busy formatting the data when you decided demonstrate your misandry, so now I'll just list them here and hopefully you'll stop being snippy. It really has become tiresome.

2008 NCAA Tournament: California vs. George Washington Second round, from March 24, 2008 in Stanford, Calif.
35 ESPNCL Sun 4/13 9:00 AM
2008 NCAA Tournament: Old Dominion vs. Virginia Second round, from March 25, 2008 in Norfolk, Va.
35 ESPNCL Sun 4/13 11:00 AM
2008 NCAA Tournament: LSU vs. Tennessee Second semifinal, from April 6, 2008 in Tampa, Fla.
35 ESPNCL Sun 4/13 1:00 PM
2008 NCAA Tournament, Final: Stanford vs. Tennessee From April 8, 2008 in Tampa, Fla.
35 ESPNCL Sun 4/13 3:00 PM
Hey help me out here... what is it you call that thing when you take preconceived ideas of certain large groups of people based on your own expectations and beliefs and project that onto individuals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMSN
So Jeff, how did you do in your wimmen's bracket? I didn't improve over last year as I got zero out of zero last year and this year.

Actually, in 2007 there were 3.3 million entries to the men's tourney challenge and 140K to the wimmen's. Over 23 to 1. I figured the difference would be staggering, but maybe not by this degree.
Well... I didn't have a men's bracket this year and I was very interested in the tournament.

Of course I didn't have a womyn's bracket either, but don't ask me to name the best game on that side. :shrug:

Last edited by Dan_ref; Sun Apr 13, 2008 at 10:17am.