Thread: Good Bye
View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 11, 2008, 08:02pm
Official Forum Member

The Yellow Brick Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
I'll address this to young Canada:

What would you call someone who makes up comments, attributes them others and them posts them? What kind of person claimed Rob Drake make accusations about me, accusations that Rob Drake denies making?

What kind of person takes a poster's name, then pretends to be that poster on other sites making inane comments? (See http://hsbaseballweb.com/eve/forums/...1/m/3871070972 )
What kind of person tries that hard to destroy the name and reputation of another on the internet?

This is the kind of people you have allied yourself with, Canada. Is this who you really want to be?

Say what you will about me, Tee, and any other poster here. None of us have acted so maliciously as this. It takes a sick mind, Canada, to hate someone this much.

I wish you the best in the future. I hope you stick with umpiring, open your mind and learn the craft.

I will not post to you or anyone else on the internet again. The only way I can reclaim my name, is to make sure that people know I will not be participating anywhere on the internet.

I wish you all here the best. I will ask the owners of officialforum to delete my account.

I surrender. I do not have the ability to fight such hatred.
Garth, call me stupid but your link took me to a high school baseball site.
Was I suppose to look through it for you to find any substance to your allegations?
Would you provide a clue?
--------------------------------------------
Updated to add thank you to ctblu40 for the clue.
http://hsbaseballweb.com/eve/forums?...1&u=3871088972
I would have to ask Dash-Riprock here, what he said to Garth, to send him over the edge like this. But that is none of my business.
Also recognized some well-respected, long time posters there who are not mocking anyone.

Took a mental health day from my real job to work a DH today.
Also have a DH tomorrow. My brain should be fine, excuse me, "right again" by Monday.

Last edited by SAump; Fri Apr 11, 2008 at 10:52pm.