Thread: A-11 Offense ??
View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 11, 2008, 01:05pm
Archaic Power Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtex
The current HS rules allows this. You must enforce the current rules whether you like them or not and let the rule committee determine the rules. Make your concerns known to the rules committee. If you do not agree with the approve rules, then officiate another sport.
I agree. In fact my association had a game last season with the team that runs the A-11 offense. The officials on that game allowed the offense to be run because it is legal in NFHS rules. I don't believe it is within the spirit of the game but that is an esoteric discussion that has been rehashed time and again here.

Quote:
My questions are can this formation be used at the NCAA level. If you want to engage me in an intelligent dialogue, then I will gladly do it. But instead, you insult and attack other people integrity. Glad you will stay a saturday morning recreation pee-wee flag official, feel bad for the 6 yr old kids though.
I'm not sure where the personal insults are coming from as I have never questioned your integrity. I simply commented on your outlandish statement that any official that doesn't post under his real name must not be a "real official". In fact I would say that you are questioning the integrity of several people on this forum.

Your question has been answered numerous times throughout this thread. The A-11 is almost NEVER legal under NCAA rules.