View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 09, 2008, 01:18pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
First, yes, several friends emailed and PM'd me the lie posted by FitUmp.
Fact: Hearsay testimony is inadmissible.

Quote:
Fact: I have sent Rob the IP address of my home computer and work computer, told his of the claim made on this site and requested that he check for any evidence that any posts were ever made from either computer.
Fact: means nothing, I have to proxy in from Virgin Gorda, no telling how many nondescript IP addresses I have. All depends on the exit node.

Quote:
Fact: FitUmp and his boss have crossed the line from merely annoying to maliciously fabricating.
Fact: Fitump doesn't have a boss and if what he did is malicious, sue him and quit your jabberwocking. I, OTOH, have now been slandered, Sir, I say libeled, whichever or both!! Expect major consequences. I have stolen into your gear bag and switched out your mask for the one mskinsvas wore when he took a near-death blow to the wires!!

Quote:
Fact: I have not, until this post, mentioned either FitUmp or his boss for quite some time, yet I understand from some of you I am a daily topic in theirs. I don't understand the obsession and have refused to post in response to them to try to keep down the amount of crap on this site. I will continue to do so.
Fact: you mention us all the time as "they" or "them" or when you troll you use a denigrating name. How utterly absurd of you to attempt to claim any differently.

Quote:
If anyone believes the garbage they post, there is nothing I can do about it. As the old saying goes, "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think."
See denigrating above. Fact.

Mr. Umpire, do your (only as far as I can tell) usefulness! Email, sir, to the email!