View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 09, 2008, 12:28pm
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDrake
First of all guys, it is OK that things had to be stopped. There were some issues with certain things in the site and I am trying to resolve them.

The way the site was designed was to give everyone an insight into what the life is like. I had a great time doing it and hopefully at some point, it can be back in a different way.

If it does come back, what won't change is the way everyone interacts. There is no point in arguing and being rude to each other. This is why the site was so appealing to everyone. It was a site where it really didn't matter what level you worked at. You could be comfortable asking and answering any questions. If my site cannot continue, then please try and bring that same mentality to this board. There are obviously a huge amount of members on this board, so take advantage of that.

I will be sure to let you know what happens with my site, but for now, please continue to carry yourselves in the way that you did at TheUmpireLife.com.

Sincerely,
Rob Drake
Good luck to you, you know what you have to clean up and out to make it work. Well, until MLB decides to change their mind.....again.

Interested Ump and I often thought about coming over to pay you a visit but

1) We knew we might drag some kelp from here over and that would be Unfair

2) Someone has to keep the Old Guard in check(mate), Mate.