View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 01, 2008, 08:40am
Official Forum Member

Getting over one of those games

Ever have one of those games? I had one last night, working with a great official thinking this should be a great game, then it started, had a questionable "collosion" with R1 stealing 2nd, I ruled to let it play on as defensive player came into runners path just as she caught the ball and defensive player side stepped. Then killed a play where ball came straight down appeared to be blocked from PU's view, that I still swear hit the batters foot....well I guess I was the only one that saw it (PU told me later....that it was not even close to her foot) a couple other little things that werent big deals but just added to the frustration of not having a good game. None of the calls made any difference in the game, batter where I killed it lined out next pitch, but it is really bothering me. I know I'm human but I have not had a game that I feel this bad about in YEARS. So what do you all do when you have had one of those games? I don't drink but I am thinking about starting after last night!