Thread: Knee Injuries
View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 29, 2008, 09:09pm
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAump
So far, after reading posts for 3 years, including those which may have been deleted, I have found no one other than unfitump to verify your claim.
Would guarantee that you are correct. No one around here has a clue into the sports med world, the strength/power training world and the numerus references to books co-written by IU and major PT and MLB orthos refeenced, no one around here has a clue how to reference any of them.

Inablity to investigate, only in your dim world, is inability to corroborate.

Quote:
Perhaps you may have run into my brother on one of his trips to DC, Russia, China and Vietnam? Talk about a profit margin that would put a smile on Sam Walton's face. He still can't travel to Cuba. No wonder, Cuba's economic outlook isn't as bright as the economic growth experienced by many of our former enemies. But my brother can travel all the way to Phuket, Thailand {half way across the world} to find similar beaches to the ones he may one day find in Havanna. My father served in the PR division during the Korean War. Went to Germany during the Cold War shortly after, when speaking English {not German} was a requirement. Later received his purple heart in the Vietnam War. Even though his Spanish is impeccable, I doubt my Dad would ever make the trip to Havanna.
wow what is that allabout?

Quote:
But as unlikely as it is, if your credentials have been posted once before, then why can't they be posted once again? Is it too much work blue? I think there is some dirt under your collar. Perhaps, you should get that one shirt cleaned before you post your freaking credentials and nude photos of the Big Boston Poppi.