Thread: Knee Injuries
View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 29, 2008, 12:31pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUmpire
How about this? PM me the details of his credentials. Include the names and access information of the surgeons and PTs who rely on his advice and the names of the MLB team doctors who "travel" him around for consultations.
Like that will happen. Instead, you'll get some song and dance about how well known he is, or he doesn't need your approval, or this is a privacy issues, or, or, or..... Fact is you will not be provided with anything that verify his claims. It just won't happen, and the real explanation is probably the simplest.

Quote:
Benham, Garth that is, don't know about others, is not a moderator and cannot delete anyone's post but his own. You'll need a new scapegoat for this.
True I am not a moderator. I think only Mick and Bob are moderators, and in addition to them only Jimmy and Brad have the ability to delete posts and threads other than their own.

I cannot delete posts containe in threads started by others, however, should I delete my own post that was a thread starter, the entire thread will be deleted. That's a feature of this software that is pretty well known. And yes, I have done that when the thread moved far afield of the reason for which I started it, or became a vehicle for senseless vandalism or graffiti.