Thread: Knee Injuries
View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 29, 2008, 01:09am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUmpire
How about this? PM me the details of his credentials. Include the names and access information of the surgeons and PTs who rely on his advice and the names of the MLB team doctors who "travel" him around for consultations.

I'll confirm the details in less than a day and post a validating statement so people stop doubting claims. I'll get started just as soon as you get the information to me.
Mr. Umpire, you are a clearinghouse for information?

Benham, Garth that is, don't know about others, is not a moderator and cannot delete anyone's post but his own. You'll need a new scapegoat for this.[/QUOTE]

Oh, not true but let's get back to your issues.

My credentials, associated with my name, are well known here. There are several forum umpires who can attest.

The concept of being able to trace, track or verify my training and rehabilitation expertise, in less than a day, ranks as one of the most ridiculous claims I have seen in many a day. Outside of the facts that I can supply you, if I chose, the minimum of 50 such references, HIPAA is control enough. Of course, you knew that.

Deleted posts are held in perpetuity. My credentials, with very specific individuals you can contact, are there in those posts.

I free you to contact Mr. Benham and Mr. Jenkins who both have immediaite access to same.

I will wait for your response. Should take no more than 0200 30Mar08 - according to your own assertions.

P.S. Please feel free to "email Garth" as you have done so, fingering this post, reminiscent of the past. I assume his Ignore List is still in sub-working order.