View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 26, 2008, 02:41pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpbreeze
The play was a puzzle and three refs could have worked to piece it together by what they say. The lead who called the foul DID not see the start and the middle only the end where Ellis fell on Fisher. So even though Fisher has a huge reputation as a flopper he might have gotten away with a foul and thus an OT game ends on a very questionable call.
So you had a conversation with all the officials and you know exactly what all the officials saw or did not see? Yeah right.

Quote:
He was not injured either by the way. Perhaps for most of the game I wouldn't want to see these calls changed but in very crucial moments at the end of the game the refs could huddle.
So you want the rules to be changed because someone thinks this is critical time of the game? Interesting.

Quote:
If this was a foul called in the Playoffs just imagine how much talk there would be about it. Offensive, defense, or non-call people can argue about it but I will stick to my point that the refs could discuss it and then change it if needed.
Sure, I remember when Stoudemire was thrown out of playoff game last year with a rule that was very clear and black and white. Maybe the rules should have been changed to dismiss the actions of Stoudemire because it was a critical moment in the game or the series.

Audio--- http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU [/QUOTE]

More reason you have no credibility on this issue.

Peace