View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 26, 2008, 02:14pm
Official Forum Member

When did Breeze say this "Breeze is saying an official has a solo whistle and reports a block. breeze is saying that another official can come to the calling official and tell him that the call is wrong and to wave off the call."

jostling son jostling.
Breeze, from the start has been saying perhaps the other two refs can come in and give their information on the play and the outcome is the call could possibly be changed. The play was a puzzle and three refs could have worked to piece it together by what they say. The lead who called the foul DID not see the start and the middle only the end where Ellis fell on Fisher. So even though Fisher has a huge reputation as a flopper he might have gotten away with a foul and thus an OT game ends on a very questionable call. He was not injured either by the way. Perhaps for most of the game I wouldn't want to see these calls changed but in very crucial moments at the end of the game the refs could huddle. If this was a foul called in the Playoffs just imagine how much talk there would be about it. Offensive, defense, or non-call people can argue about it but I will stick to my point that the refs could discuss it and then change it if needed.
Audio--- http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Last edited by lpbreeze; Wed Mar 26, 2008 at 02:20pm.