View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 25, 2008, 08:33pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpbreeze
I'm using the factual part as a response to BadNews post. my example of the backcourt call when I gave information to get the call changed.
The fact on this play is Delaney did not see the whole play. Just look at the replay and defend it. Disagree all you want but I would have loved to see the other refs step in. If the call stands then that is fine but just because someone calls the fouls doesn't mean it can't be changed even at the nba level .
The angle that I saw, you do not see the entire play. I only saw the very end. Also the T if not mistaken was on the out of bounds play looking at the thrower and the Lead was looking at the players on the court. I tend to believe that the lead saw everything rather than part of the play. Now, if you do not like the call that is your issue. That does not mean the NBA thought it was a bad call or that the officials working the game did either. And I bet they are much more qualified than you are to evaluate the play.

The bottom line is you do not have the experience to evaluate, because you probably do not even know the mechanics involved. If you did, then it would not be a problem to see how the call was made. In my opinion something needed to be called and likely the official saw everything and you are reacting to the media that knows nothing.

Peace