Thread: Let's talk "T"s
View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 24, 2008, 06:11pm
Huck Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapins Fan
I think this is my biggest challenge. When I first call the "T". I blow, make the "T" signal with my hands, I explain to the table what has happened, then go to my partner/s that when my adrenaline kicks in. ( about 5 seconds ) I hate that feeling. i want to remain calm, but it's hard. JMO.

I know we should move away from the coach, but I don't have a problem explaining why I called the "T" last week a coach asked and I explained and my partners moved me away. I understood what they we doing. He was chirping for the start and I had given him the stop sign and he continued. I wasn't going to listen to it.
I don't totally understand what you are saying. Did you call the T on the coach, bench or for a reason the coach should have known? Or, did you call the T out on the floor where the coach wouldn't have known? I feel like I must also ask, do you try to explain Ts that your partners call or talk to the coach after one of your partners gives him/her a T (except to tell them they must be seated)?