View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 18, 2002, 12:26am
certified Hot Mom tester

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Dexter
Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias
No, you're not. But I'm very proud of us as a board that it took 5 whole days for someone to mention it!!

Chuck
I think we should be proud that Padgett wasn't the first to mention it!

Of course, he was saving that "golf course" joke of his . . .
Actually, it was too easy of a setup - not worthy of my maniacal, demented brain.

But - since you like golf jokes - here's the first new one I've heard in a long time:

Three guys were going to play a round and asked a guy in the locker room if he would join them to make a foursome. He said he would, and he went out and shot a pretty good round. They noticed he played the entire round left-handed. They asked him to come back next week and he said, "OK, but I might be about 10 minutes late."

Next week came. He was right on time and this week he played the entire round right-handed. They asked him to come back next week and he said, "OK, but I might be about 10 minutes late."

Next week came. Again, he was right on time and this week he played the entire round left-handed again. They asked him to come back next week and he said, "OK, but I might be about 10 minutes late."

One of the guys said, "Wait a minute. Each week you say you might be about 10 minutes late, but you show up right on time. One week you play left-handed, the next week you play right-handed, then you switch to left-handed again the following week. What's going on?"

"Oh", he replied. "You see - when I get up in the morning, I look over at my wife in bed and if she's lying on her left side, I play the round left-handed but if she's lying on her right side, I play the round right-handed."

"Hold on", said one of the guys, "what if she's lying on her back?"

"Oh", said the guy, "then I might be about 10 minutes late."