Thread: Automatic T?
View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 15, 2008, 04:10pm
Official Forum Member

I was frustrated for sure, but did not crawl all over him. I probably should have made a bigger deal, but I had already made a big deal over a non-intentional foul could in the first half by my other partner.

Girl stole the ball, I became the new lead and took off to beat her, he called a foul. At halftime he asked if we saw it, I said no--he said after the girl stole the ball, the former dribbler then reached out and grabbed a handfull of shirt from behind.

Again, shocked he didn't call the intentional and kept asking why. He and the other guy both had seen it...and said she let go right away (as if that made it not intentional). Anyhow, I told him that was a textbook definition of an intentional foul and it should have been called.

Honestly, I think they were too afraid of the coach getting mad and I realized it just wasn't going to happen. Oh well. I can't change everybody.

However, I think most people in here would have called that intentional and also would have T'ed her up. I just like to ask from time to time to make sure I am not the crazy one.