View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 04, 2008, 11:12am
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS 20
Thanks guys. A little update and some more info on the game. I didn't want to write a novel in my first post (only half of one) so i didn't include this at the beginning. Coach got whacked in the 2nd qtr as I described. In the third quarter, kid from the same team (home team) hit the floor. It wasn't in my PCA so I didn't see it. Ball goes out of bounds right after he hits the ground. Parent for home team stands up and yells "if someone gets knocked on their a--, it's a GD foul!!!!". Everyone hears this b/c it isn't crowded. H1 in front of me in the middle of the court, turns around to her and yells "you tell 'em michelle". I really didn't want to T the kid up, i said "you do anything else like that and you're getting a T" and the kid just smirks and walks away. In the 4th qtr, he's on defense in the BC, goes for a tie-up, rips the ball away from the offensive player and stumbles and takes 3 or 4 steps. I hit the whistle and call a walk, he yells "oh my God" and slams the ball down. Whack. Number 2 of the game. If i'd pulled anything like this in 8th grade, i think my coach would have beat me after the game and my parents would have been mad that the coach beat them to it.
Would anyone else here consider having game management remove this fan? BTW, this kid earned a T for inciting the crowd. I'd have called that, too.