Thread: A-11 Offense ??
View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 28, 2008, 03:21pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtBryan
...3. Case Rule Book Interpretation: The offense is legal, has an entire season under its belt already with actual living breathing officials working the games - with NO problems - so those interpretations have already been documented, and the offense is legal because of the rules
KB
REPLY: Might as well respond here too. Thanks for the update. I agree that the offense is legal...for now, but I must take some exception to the way you represent its review and disposition.

You mentioned that this has been covered with a Case Book interpretation. I'm sorry, but there is nothing in the case book to cover the A11. And you mention that "...those interpretations have already been documented." I've searched the National Federation web site where they document any case book additions/revisions. The last entry was for the beginning of the 2007 season. There is no play referencing the A11 or even any mention of it. Just where is this documented so that everyone can see it? Certainly doesn't seem to be documented by the Fed. Unless documented by them on their website, everything else is just opinion.