View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 22, 2008, 02:53am
In Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
Tim was addressing how FED explained the rule in its online clinic. Have you seen that powerpoint presentation? If so, do you believe that there is any deviation in FED's powerpoint from FED's rulebook?

Also, if you have seen it, has your state edited any of the text? Some states do and do not report that they have done so to the "average" umpires taking the clinic.
Garth,

What I do have is more of a photocopy of the NFHS PowerPoint presentation done by Kyle McNeely. He was at the state clinic this weekend and he talked about 2008 rule changes and he did the three and four man mechanics clinic. I have photocopies of that PowerPoint presentation also.

I'm quite certain that the handouts are the same as on these two powerpoint presentations. I doubt if any of the text was edited since Kyle was the one presenting his own PowerPoint presentation. It was quite good really and the text was very information. Kyle did a good job on his presentation, also.

The way Kyle described trainwreck pretty much summed up Tee's definition also. No deviation from the PowerPoint to rule book.

Last edited by Steven Tyler; Tue Jan 22, 2008 at 02:58am.