View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 14, 2008, 06:17am
Huck Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
Just blow off whatever ratings he gave you. I do have a couple of questions, though:

Could you have gotten a long way from him when he called the first TO? If you walked away and banged him for yelling long-distance, would that have been easier?

After he got ejected, couldn't you have sootd a long ways away from his path while he exited thr gym, forcing him to chase you in order to get his 3rd?

Did you really have to T the assistant for standing, despite the letter-of-the-law?

I know you didn't do all of these things, but I guess after the coach got chucked, anything that can be done to maximize physical distance and minimizing any words with any coaches from that team would be exceptionally helpful. At that point, whether you're right or not, it can become a travesty.

Your assignor will be smart enough that he knows why the rating was that way. Just laugh it off. It will be funny at some point in the future!
I don't think you really read my post. I did get out of the coach's path when he was leaving. Not only did he change his path, he stopped and kept running his mouth. As far as the assistant goes, I trust my partner - try it sometime. If my partner said the coach earned the T, knowing everything else that happened, that is what happened. We can't always get out of harm's way.