View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 13, 2008, 10:39pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomegun
I just checked and I got a new rating in the Arbiter: a 2.17 out of 5! The comments were: very unprofessional, bad attitude towards talking to coaches and explaining.
Here is the kicker, I got a 2 in mechanics! I can take all the rest because the coach is an idiot and idiots do what I expect them to. BUT my mechanics should be a 5 even if he does not like the way I will not let him do what he wants. Now he is right, that is Bullsh_t!
Just blow off whatever ratings he gave you. I do have a couple of questions, though:

Could you have gotten a long way from him when he called the first TO? If you walked away and banged him for yelling long-distance, would that have been easier?

After he got ejected, couldn't you have sootd a long ways away from his path while he exited thr gym, forcing him to chase you in order to get his 3rd?

Did you really have to T the assistant for standing, despite the letter-of-the-law?

I know you didn't do all of these things, but I guess after the coach got chucked, anything that can be done to maximize physical distance and minimizing any words with any coaches from that team would be exceptionally helpful. At that point, whether you're right or not, it can become a travesty.

Your assignor will be smart enough that he knows why the rating was that way. Just laugh it off. It will be funny at some point in the future!