View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 11, 2008, 04:12pm
Official Forum Member

How long did you work HS before moving to college ball?

This is my 7th year of Bball. I've worked some pretty competitive intramural (in college) and men's rec. I've done very competitive AAU and some freshman games leading up to this year which is my first year of JV. This was the first year I joined the local association to get HS games due to a work schedule that just settled down this year.

My ultimate goal is to get into college basketball and go as far as I can. I'm 25 so I'm starting fairly early. Do you guys think it would be a huge jump to try and get into Juco and/or D3 next year? I would be 100% comfortable and not overwhelmed doing varsity games. I've worked so many games over the past 7 years I'm not really rattled by much of anything on the court. JV has come really easy to me so far and hasn't been very challenging. Any advice on making the jump? Curious to hear opinions and hear what your path was to working college ball if you do so. I got some good info from a board member on a camp to go to this summer to get picked up but i'm not sure if the timing's right for me. thanks!