View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 31, 2007, 02:46pm
Huck Finn

I have plenty of stories

First of all I think that if anyone is going to say anything about me at least it should be funny.

There is an outdoor adult league in Maryland that I used to do. These are the kinds of fans that aren't really for either team, they just want to see highlights. One group of old men called me everything except a child of God. They lovingly referred to me as "baldy" most of the night.

I was doing a DeMatha game and one fan was staring me down during a timeout. The game was being played at American University and for some reason we looked at each other at the same time. He was mouthing something, complaining about the game. A few weeks later I was doing a game at DeMatha - a very small gym especially considering they are a nationally known team which regularly produces several D1 players every year. Anywhoo, we had a timeout and all of a sudden I'm staring at the same guy and at the same time we both bust out laughing - it was like a replay of the same thing. He came into the locker room, yes it was just a room that anyone could come in to, and talked to me for a few minutes.

Years ago, I was doing a game in Vegas and my partner moved the cheerleaders. A little later on, he gave one team a T because one of the cheerleaders called him a name. While I figured out what was going on, someone with a bullhorn in the stands called him an a$$hole. My partner got security to take them out. When the kid left he left the bullhorn with his buddy. As his friend was walking out he used the bullhorn and said, "You are still an a$$hole." He had to go too.