View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 31, 2007, 10:36am
Official Forum Member

Fouls are 6 to 6 late second quarter I'm lead and I see the two big kids heading right toward each other going for the same spot so I say, "Easy." Does no good smash, no first contact to call, neither got there first, so I give them a, "Clean it up." Nope they are intent on beating the crap out of each other and smash together again...Bam, double foul.

Go to report, white 55, red 40 double foul white ball on the side when I hear...wait for it..."Call it both ways!"

Now I normally don't react to the crowd but I turned to where it came from and gave the WTF look and the gym cracked up.

Later in the game had a foul on white bonus coming for red, same voice, "Oh sure that's a foul you never call anything on him." The kid shooting fouled out about 30 seconds later.

Had a full gym one night, home was having a white out so one entire section was nothing but white tee shirts, late in the game loose ball kids diving, ball OOB, and a big wet spot. I call for game management and a towel when a kid jumps from 3 rows up, leap frogs off his buddies in the 2nd row and lands on the court. He whips off his shirt, gets down on all fours and starts wiping up the spot. I see a spot about a foot from my feet so I say, "You missed a spot," and point, he gets the spot and then buffs my shoes.

I had about 1,500 kids in a student crazies section start a you suck chant when I called a clear-out PC foul on their star player on a dunk attempt. The assistant principle was in charge of GM and she came running across the gym waving a no-no finger at that section.