View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 30, 2007, 11:34am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BktBallRef
I have no idea why you seem to think your sole purpose in life is to do nothing but bash officials on this site. We can find these articles very easily if we desire to read them. But then, you would have lost your purpose in life, wouldn't you?

Got news for you, the officials who worked the Navy game are not the same officials who worked the Texas game.
If you bothered to read and comprehend you might understand that my complaints are not about officials on the field. While you are bashing me the game is being taken away from the fans, players,the men in the striped shirts and being replaced with retirees staring at plasma tvs while thumbing through the rule book. And they still get it wrong. This is not good for officiating. It is even worse for the game. In the Poinsettia Bowl the wrong call was made on the field. It happens. So why did it take 5 minutes to get it wrong again through replay? Replay is a cancer on the game that reduces the enjoyment for the ticket buying fan in the stands who would be better off staying home and watching the game be decided on a tv screen.

Last edited by jimpiano; Sun Dec 30, 2007 at 11:40am.