View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 18, 2007, 10:12am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTaylor
I took out a cheerleader in a similar situation a few seasons back - in full sprint down the court just inside the side line, looking back over my shoulder covering a fast break, when she picked that inopportune moment to take a step onto the court to get a better look at what was going on. With me at #185 at full speed and her at maybe #105 it wasn't much of a contest. Fortunately I caught a glimpse of her out of my peripheral vision and was able to adjust slightly to reduce the contact, but she still wound sliding about 15 feet on her backside......could have been a whole lot worse.
I trainwrecked a cheerleader in a little bandbox of a gym. 210lbs v 100 is really an ugly matchup. I was looking over my shoulder at a fast break and knocked her into a wall (Padded thank the Lord). Observers said she flew. They took her to the training room. Needless to say, the cheerleaders stayed away from me the rest of the night.

Another time in another gym, I was again looking over my right shoulder as I ran down the floor on a fast break. At the same time, a student was walking to his seat along the sideline. WHAM!!!!! All my partner saw was a huge cloud of popcorn. He laughed for the rest of the half the rat b#$t#rd.