Thread: My fault...
View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 08, 2007, 04:07pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdw3018
Interesting. I've always pregamed that if you look to me for help, I'll only give it if I've seen something.

I'd be curious what others do, and why they have that rationale. How about you, Mregor? Why always give something rather than nothing? In this scenario, if nobody sees anything, you go with 2, so why should L make that call?
What am I supposed to give? A shrug and then let the primary guess? If primary doesn't have it and they ask for help, we need something. I'm either going to give them the information (direction) or in the case of OOB situation where I have nothing, an AP direction.

In the case of 2 or 3, Lead wouldn't make the call and that's my point. Why ask the Lead when it's not his primary or secondary. What I would have done, is look to the C. If the C gives me a "didn't see it" look, signal 2 and move on. Since it's not at the end of the game, I wouldn't stop and conference about it.

Lastly, C had no business saying it was the wrong call afterwards, that we can agree on. If he knew it was wrong, he should have corrected it.