View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 06, 2007, 03:10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
When you're in a hole, you a need a ladder, not a shovel.
What The do you mean by that? I'm not digging a damn hole, nor am I in one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
OMG. Keep digging.
Did you not understand the astronaut analogy. I was saying what you keep saying, that everybody "coulda" been. You friggin missed the point entirely. I did not think that I needed to endure the kid piling on me as well. Again, I did not bring up the damn subject. I also said it was the last friggin time I wanted to hear any more about it. I want the last damn word on it, not the farkin peanut gallery.

AAUA96, I learned from actual minor league umpires, who were full-time minor league umpires. Our association has had quite a history of both minor and major league umpires among its ranks.

UES, what the f*ck are you talking about, little credibility? I have plenty of credibility here. I have contributed many good posts which have benefited umpires here and on other forums. If you dont' like what I post, then blow it out your a$$, ok punk?? I don't know who you think you are, but you need to shut the f*ck up. Who the f*ck are you?

Now, I don't want to discuss this sh*t any further, as I said.

Thanks for bringing up the subject, Garth. What did you expect me to say about it? That I've changed my mind and I'm just a real weak wanna-be official. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I know what I know, and if you people want to say differently, then fine. None of you know me at all, so you all really need to keep your rude comments to yourselves.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25