View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 05, 2007, 03:08pm
Official Forum Member

Bittersweet Return

Well, I made my officiating debut this season on Monday and followed it up with another game on Tuesday. I say bittersweet, because the fact that I have returned to the court means that my wife is no longer here and requiring my care, but it felt so good to get out there and have people yell at me, run the court with some old buddies and run some air through my lungs... I have missed it and it felt great to be back out there!

I would like to say thank you to all of you who posted your condolences on this website through the thread that Brad posted, via private message, personal email or comments on my blog.

It is a very tough time for me, my kids, extended family and friends. Thank you so much for caring.

I still have huge plans for making a run at cancer this year through the fund raising program I mention earlier. I know one person IM'd me wanting details and due to the recent events have not had a chance to respond. I will post details on how you can help (if you want to) in the very near future.

Thanks again! For as much as we bicker sometimes, this is a great group of people to be associated with.

Best Regards,

Brendan