View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 04, 2007, 04:52pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
Okay, here we go again. Yeah, we know you could have been a major league umpire....you've told us numerous times.

Hey Garth, I'm not supposed to say anything about that (because of your direct ridicule), but if you are going to open that one back up, then I will reinterate again:
Sorry, Steve, I took your post for heading in that ridiculous direction again. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...meaningless absent action.

Quote:
I have been top graduate in the military, several trade schools, and will be graduating from a prestigious graphic design school Magna Cum Laude in March.
Congratulations. Now according to your logic and arguments, someone who graduated by the skin of the teeth, say with a D- could claim to be Magna Cum Laude and you wouldn't care.

Quote:
So when I say that I would have graduated in the top 10 of a 150 student umpire school class, that is exactly what would have happened. I do very well when I apply myself.
It's obvious you believe that, Steve.

But these posts haven't been about that...these posts have been about deceptively listing credentials...or in other words, lying.

Last edited by GarthB; Tue Dec 04, 2007 at 05:07pm.