View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 02, 2007, 04:12pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Ref63
How did you possibly arrive at this conclusion? Where did anyone ask, or even imply that they asked, a coach for advice? I sure hope you do not exercise this type of careless discretion on the court.

Sadly, this type of misrepresentation makes your input suspect, in my humble opinion.
You talked to a coach about the play and then you posted here what that coach said (as to support your position, there was no other reason to post that comment). I do not recall that I said you asked anyone anything. But if you talked to a coach, what relevance does that have to do with what have been discussed here? Coaches do not know rules like officials and most officials here said you cannot call something without some how circumventing the rules to do it. I am not trying to revisit the entire issue.

I do not know how you can get upset about what I said and you are the one that is trying to justify your position. Then again I am not the one trying to make my way the way you are and have seemed to have been as you have posted here. So I think my judgment is not questioned very much as an official. Now you on the other hand might be in a little different category considering you have not done many of the things I have. I was not asking you anything based on this, but you did bring it up.

Also if you read this board often you do not see me coming to this board asking for you input about what to do or not do as an official in these minor rules or mechanical issues. I did not go watch JH games wondering what needs to be called, that would apply to you.

Peace