Thread: IAABO Exam
View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 25, 2007, 03:57pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
If he is an IAABO member, then there is NO reason to get the exam early. He'll get it when he writes it, the same as everybody else.
Once again if his area is like mine, then there is no special testing time or place. You pay your money and you are a member. The membership is more for the benefit of someone that would move into an IAABO area (which controls certification and any other aspect of assigning). And that is the reason why that membership means nothing to those that will never live in those areas that have those kinds of rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
And I think that you already know what I think of people who spread exams and answers all over the internet without finding out first why that person wanted the exam. If not, I'll be glad to tell you.
And this is the reason I keep saying over and over again that passing the test around is not always a bad thing. Many states do not use the tests the same way every single time. Now if we knew exactly where this person lives, that would be helpful. But that does not mean he is cheating in any way. He might be asking for something that is only going to benefit him and his knowledge of the rules. In my opinion that is not a bad thing and I am not going to assume that he is taking a test that is a secret. Also if the test was a secret, why would others have the exam?

Peace