View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 24, 2007, 07:00pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oyaisee
He wasn't asking about the FPSR he was asking about his ejections!!!

I don't care if you get all your calls wrong.... that's up to you! but I'm glad you got rid of everyone you did!

Who cares about FPSR and if you got it right or wrong! and Someone that yells "That's redick in my face just after I boomed 2 other guys is done!"

Don't call them brothers because if you wanted to know about the FPSR you would have asked about that!!

You asked about the ejections Not FPSR
I do not have a problem with the ejections. Regardless of the call, people need to behave. It's ok for the manager / player to give their $.02 (provided no F Bomb or any derogattory statements made directly at the umpire) but after that it's time to play ball, however,

IMO, as others such as TEE, Bob et al have tried to explain in FED, from the OP it's a FPSR violation.

IMO, here's what you are missing:

If the FPSR was called initially perhaps none of the "other" stuff would have taken place which is the point the posters are trying to explain.

As mentioned, I do not agree with the behavior that was displayed but that is typical of mens adult leagues.

Also, what has me puzzled is that I have been umpiring mens adult wood bat leagues for years and none of them plays by FED rules.

Home plate is treated like any other base in FED. In fact there is case play on the play at the plate. We all were not there but from the strict reading of the OP it's a FPSR violation and if you are going to play by FED rules, then you need to understand them and make the call.

Pete Booth