View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 17, 2007, 04:38pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandan89
Last night I worked two games at a local high school for their tournament. This is a nice tournament that they put on each year, averaging 25-30 teams. The tournament is a week long. This tournament is ran in two gyms; one being the old gym, and the other being a newer gym. Well team A (the team for the host school) was playing a nearby team in the new gym and won. Another nearby team started to clown the losing team for losing—and then all hell broke loose. They had full-fledged riot outside in the parking lot. Police came into the gym where I was working and made the announcement that no one is to leave this gym, that they were locking the doors so no one could enter nor leave do to trouble going on in the parking lot involving guns. Yeah, you read it right, with GUNS. They were jumping on top of peoples cars, they trampled over a teacher, it was pure hell.

Besides this, in my game, I had both coaches in front of the table arguing with each other, had to break them up. Last night was just pure HELL.

--Brandan
I hope you got combat pay!!