View Single Post
Old Fri Nov 16, 2007, 03:13pm
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon30307
Lets see. Michigan loses to Appy State (unranked) and loses to Wisconsin (unranked). Ohio State loses to the Fighting Illini in the Horseshoe (unranked).
Even if they beat Michigan (last game of the season) no more games to seek redemption. The "fat lady" is about to take the stage. Best you can hope for is to "smell the roses"

1) The Ohio State University Buckeyes will beat that team from up north this coming Saturday.

2) Big XII Conference: The University of Kansas (my dear mother's alma mater) will run the table and win the Big XII championshiop, thereby eliminating the Univ. of Missouri and the Univ. of Oklahoma, and securing the number one seed in the BCS Championship game.

3) Big East Conferenc: West Virginia has to get past in order: Cincinnati at home (and I don't mean the Bungles either); at Connecticut; and at Pittsburgh. A loss in any of these games eliminates them from the BCS Championship game.

4) Pac-10: Arizona State has to get past USC and Arizona (both home games). A loss in any of these games eliminates them from the BCS Championship game.

5) SEC: LSU loses in the League Championship game, which is possible.

6) Therefore The Ohio State University Buckeyes are ranked No. 2 in the BCS poll and will play my mother's beloved Jayhawks for the National Championship.

MTD, Sr.
Ohio Assn. of Basketball Officials
International Assn. of Approved Bkb. Officials
Ohio High School Athletic Association
Toledo, Ohio