View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 06, 2007, 02:34pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junker
I didn't say that things were going to into the toilet. I just prefer rotating that way. As I've stated before, the states and college commissioners want us to communicate with coaches. In my opinion, rotating to the table improves the opportunities for communicating with coaches. Obviously you aren't talking every time, but I didn't see rotating to the table to be a problem, so I didn't understand the change. It seemed to be a change for the sake of change.
The CCA changed because they felt it was counter-productive to our first job and that is officiating the game. Not only have I made that clear, that is exactly what was said at the NCAA meeting from Hank Nichols himself.

BTW, they do not care what you or I think for that matter. If you or anyone else does not like it, I am sure they will find people that will be willing to work the games in your place. I am really not seeing this as a big deal. We did this long before this mechanic was in place and we can do it for a few more years after they changed back.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Tue Nov 06, 2007 at 02:36pm.