Thread: Fight!
View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 30, 2007, 12:00am
Statistician/Ref Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLH
Well guys (and gals) I had my first fight in a game Saturday. JUCO scrimmage, phsycial game, 2 technicals called. Scramble for a loose ball, black #20 comes up swinging. So, I wade in drag #20 away, take her down into the bleachers (she was going nuts!!)

Clear it all out, home coach (already has a tech) won't get away from my crew as we discuss penalties. We give him the stop sign and tell him go to his bench he refuses...WHACK...then tells us "next person who puts his hand in my face we're gonna have a problem, yall just leave, get the hell out, just leave..." Visiting coach takes her team and leaves, I forfeit the game and run!!!!

Gotta love JUCO
When I was in college my first time, we were scirmmagina local Juco, because one of their players transferred to us from them. I forge thow many periods we played (4 or 5 maybe?) and all was uneventful until late in the last period.

There was a scramble for a loose ball, and while I forge thwo did what, someone threw the ball at the opponent after the play was whistled dead, since they got tangled up. Their players rushed the floor, and i remeber the game pretty much ended at that point with ur team basically getting out of there ASAP.

The center of attention as the lead & trail. – me
Games officiated: 525 Basketball · 76 Softball · 16 Baseball