View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 17, 2007, 04:50pm
Official Forum Member

Your partner should've addressed the situation somehow, and you should have made it clear to your partner during the pregame what the past history was to anticipate the problem and discuss possible solutions. In my game, I probably would have run the guy or had game management ready to get him outta there to avoid direct confrontation.

My question to you JAR, is why do you keep taking games involving this team? With all these posts it seems like a personal feud. I understand the thought process of not wanting an idiot to win in a situation like this, but what do you gain by continuing to work this guy's games? You will never gain this guy's respect or acknowledgement even by calling perfect games every time, nor should you care about it. You will also not change this guy's behavior, nor is it your job or your responsibility. Life's too short and there are plenty of other schools that would love for you to work their games, so I suggest that you just stay away from this school and avoid the headaches.

If you are still adament about working these games, I suggest having someone videotape the game to capture his behavior, and to demonstrate that you called a solid game.

Last edited by SMEngmann; Wed Oct 17, 2007 at 04:53pm.