Thread: Forgot pants!
View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 14, 2007, 04:37pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac
When I first started officiating, I carried both a a hanging garment bag, for my pressed garments, and a regular bag, for everything else. Once, for a junior varsity game, at a distant school, I carelessly left my hanging garment bag at home, and only brought my regular bag. I had shoes, socks, underwear, and whistles for the game, but no pants or shirt (we didn't wear jackets back then). It wasn't a major problem. Back then we wore a gray with blue trim IAABO shirt, and we had the choice of wearing black or blue pants. I happened (just luck, I often wore brown, or gray, dress pants to the game) to be wearing blue dress pants that night, so that wasn't a problem. We always wore gray T-shirts under our gray IAABO shirts, so I simply wore the gray T-shirt by itself. After that game, I went out and bought a bigger bag, and now carry everything in one bag. I even have a typed, laminated, checklist, that a family member can use to pack my bag in case I pick up a last minute fill-in game, when my bag isn't in the car. I will confess that, especially at the beginning of the season, I will take a peak at that checklist when I pack my bag. Maybe that's why I'm taking two medications for my obsessive compulsive disorder.
I don't think anyone here suspected such a thing.