View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 05, 2007, 12:53pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
And you're just another typical fanboy. And you're like every other fanboy too. You'll say that the officials didn't cost your team the game, but that's just for public consumption. Down deep, you really don't believe that. It won't stop you from whining, pissing and moaning interminably about a supposed blown call.

It's over. San Diego lost. Life goes on.

Let it go, fanboy.
Get back under your bridge. I'm no more of a fanboy than anyone else here is.

I am well over the fact that San Diego lost. Life has gone on. I was over it about 15 minutes after I heard that they lost. I am certainly not whining, pissing, or moaning about anything. I am simply trying to understand why some people always side with the MLB umpires, even when they are wrong. That's all I'm doing.

I mainly hold Trevor Hoffman responsible for the Padres losing. I'm not looking at this from a fan's perspective. Umpires blow calls. Why is that so hard for some people to admit? I am serious when I say that McClelland didn't cost us the game. Even if he called the runner out, the game would have remained tied. The Padres were bound and determined to lose anyway.

And, I've got your "boy" swingin' low, sweet chariot.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25