Thread: Hs Or Ncaa ?
View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 01, 2007, 05:55pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JugglingReferee
Rut, it's quite clear what he is asking.
BTW, everyone does that already (if that is all he is asking). You even give your little Canadian rulings which most of us seem to ignore because most of us are not in Canada. If that is what he wants, then why all the background of what league he is doing? At least for me that did not connect to that question if that is all he wanted to know.

For the record, if you do any reading of this site, not everyone officiates with one code. We have a lot of Texas members that make it very clear what rules they use every time they answer a question. I am almost never confused when they talk and when others ask questions. Then they make it clear they are not familiar with NF Rules. I would also add that most people in the United States use NF rules and that applies to most of the posters that frequent here. Even when people do not ask a question and they do not specify which code answer they are looking for, most answers specify the code they reference. You have to because there are over 200 differences between NF and NCAA codes.

Maybe he needs to read a few more posts before he makes that kind of claim.

Peace