View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 28, 2007, 09:51pm
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
MLB wants the umpires to clean up their act. Unfortunately F*cking pieces of sh!t like Bradley don't have to, but that's the game today. The umpires have been put on notice and they will simply have to play the game under the new rules.
The rules haven't changed if you bring your head instead of your ego to the park. Why for the life of me do senior, experienced umpires - let me amend that, in fairness, I don't know how much ball you have called but you sound so old - who should have their act together get all hung up shouting expletives and acting out just like the whiny players. They have zero authority, you have all the authority. The whole affair is laughable, or ought to be.

To quote you "rats" is the term, yes? So your advice is to scurry right on down into their holes with them?

My goodness.

Last edited by fitump56; Sat Sep 29, 2007 at 01:41am.