View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 27, 2007, 12:09pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf23
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I haven't seen one report from anyone saying that Milton Bradley used profanity towards Winters BEFORE Winters called him a FPOS. Or are we all just ASSUMING that because it is Bradley and because Winters used profanity that Milton must have said something profane to Winters first? Until I see something that says Bradley directed some profanity towards Winters first, then what Winters said was wrong plain and simple and he got what he deserved.
I am not talking about this confrontation. I have no idea what was said. Unlike many others here, I have no idea what was said and do not claim that profanity was used by anyone. But there have been many taped arguments and language has been used by players and coaches in arguments. I seriously doubt that someone that has to be restrained as if someone is preventing them from fighting, is not using any "inappropriate language." I know that I have worked games and I have heard language used and I do not recall such that nice language was used. Remember, the report and Bradley admitted to confronting Winters first.

Peace