Thread: Game Management
View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 25, 2007, 10:19am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarthB
I can't speak for Rich, but you apparently don't know when it comes to me.

The archives on this board hold numerous posts in which I hold MLB umpires accountable for bad actions.....Froemming, Brinkman, West, Hernandez....

I'll wait until all the evidence is in, however. There will be plenty of time to discuss who really did what when we know who really did what.

And there were plenty of pilots that did what Coleman did and more who don't have people whining for them. I appreciate his service on behalf of his country. His broadcasting sucks.
I never said anything about Coleman's service, but his service doesn't give him a free pass to be a lousy, homer announcer or anything else, for that matter.

I won't back Winters blindly, but Bradley's track record speaks for itself. So the talking heads giving benefit of the doubt to Bradley over a guy who has worked MLB for 17 years without a blemish I can remember shows that these morons and ex-players will always back the players over the officials. I won't do that. The Padres should've known what they were getting when the signed Bradley.

Oh, and it's funny how things like this happen when a team is choking away a Wild Card berth. It's hard to win with two hands wrapped around your throat, gentlemen.

Does any non-SD fanboy find Sandy Alderson a credible person in all this? That piece of garbage had it in for the umpires the entire time he was a MLB executive.

I'm willing to wait this out and see what happens.