Thread: at what point?
View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 20, 2007, 07:15am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Official
There should be a message board rule that states if you don't have supporting documentation to back up your answer you have to preface your answer with the words: "I think" or "I believe".

I don't say this to be funny but a lot of us newbies come to this board to get knowledge and a better understanding of the rules.....but I guess if the original poster wanted an opinion then that's apparently what he got....
When you take the question into context, the OP stated when to start a running clock. Where do we have a running clock? In non-regulated, that is not Fed. controlled type games. IOW's, a rec league type of game, so the answer I gave, considering the question, which BTW, was a multiple choice question, was indeed correct, when the ball becomes live. Now, the point you and JR made is correct but it may be overkill to what the OP is looking for. Know your environment! If, you want to get super technical, get the book and desribe for us when the Fed. says the clock should be started instead of brow-beating the point that I was wrong. Just like JRUT says, there is no rules that describe rec league, or most make up their own, and i do have a trailor on every message, perhaps you should read it before posting. Now get over it....!!!